We are currently looking for DevOps Engineers who come from either a software development or operations background. Our clients are based in Houston and are involved in the oil and gas industry and consulting and definitely are interested in speaking with talented individuals. These are some of main techstack that we're looking for. If this looks like something that's in your wheel house, feel free to apply.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous DevOps experience
- Software Development with (Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Linux system administration, System engineering exp
- Containerization with Kubernetes or Docker
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins and CircleCI)
- Windows or Linux operating system
- AWS certifications are a plus
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email at Email blocked - click to apply.
Python (Programming Language)