To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 Octavia Drive
Brandon, MS 39042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultant Gray-Daniels Ford
Asbury Automotive Group • Brandon, MS
Posted 6 days ago
Gray-Daniels Ford Lincoln
201 Octavia Dr, Brandon, MS 39042
Now Hiring Sales Consultants For New, Used & Internet Sales
401K Company Match Program Available
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Gray-Daniels Ford-Lincoln, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision centers is currently seeking a Sales Consultant! We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Monday 8:30AM - 8:00PM
Tuesday 8:30AM - 8:00PM
Wednesday 8:30AM - 8:00PM
Thursday 8:30AM - 8:00PM
Friday 8:30AM - 8:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold daily, 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members to build relationships with and 8 million happy customers to provide customer service to! Asbury is one of the largest franchised auto retailers in the United States with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2017, and we are continuing to expand our workforce!Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Primary role of the Sales Consultant is to work with customer's who visit the store directly taking them through the initial buying process to the final sale. The Sales Consultant builds a portfolio of customers utilizing the customer management database to manage their customer's buying experience and for future repeat business.
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify needs using the Asbury selling process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Conduct test drives, present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Answer inbound sales calls and respond to Internet inquiries
- Achieve daily outbound phone and email quota
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Attend sales & product knowledge meetings
- Work with customer from start to finish throughout the buying process
- Must have motivation to be successful
- Exhibit great customer service skills
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a customer relations management database
- Prior automotive sales or retail experience, customer service, call center, or business development experience a plus
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Training will be provided
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field preferred
- MBA a plus!
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Dedicated health concierge service
- Virtual office visits through Teladoc if you elect medical coverage
- Specialty pharmacy and pain management programs included with elected medical coverage
- Promotional pricing for LASIK and PRK procedures if you elect vision coverage
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2,600 for healthcare expenses and $5,000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- Complimentary Basic Life Insurance
Long Term Incentives & Retirement
- 401 (K) company match plan available for full-time and part-time team members
- Performance bonuses
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Life management services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) on the day you are hired at no cost to you. This coverage provides you and all members of your household confidential access to unlimited phone consultations, limited private consultations for issues with drug or alcohol abuse, marital and relationship counseling, parenting issues, stress, as well as bereavement counseling, crisis intervention, financial counseling, legal counseling, discounts and referrals.
Learning & Development
- Paid training for most positions
- On-site training and online digital training programs
- College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Asbury employees
- Continuous new e-Learning opportunities
- Asbury ethics, integrity and diversity training
- Management/leadership development
- Service Anniversary Milestone Program
- Asbury's Most Admired Program
- Complimentary lunch provided at select locations at dealer discretion
- Company social events
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee referral program to earn additional income
- Return-to-Work Program for workers who are injured while on the job
- Safety training that is tied to your specific position, so you get the training most pertinent to your career
* Rewards may vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.