To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Professional Services
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
What You 'll Do:
Although we 're proud of our history, we 're just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation 's elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a driven and detail-oriented VP, Professional Services. This role will report to the SVP, Customer Services.
The VP, Professional Services is responsible for the deployment of our platform for our customers, development and growth of our professional services team, and the achievement of company and departmental financial and operational metrics. This individual will provide leadership and guidance to their professional services team, driving scale and efficiency and ensuring incredible customer outcomes.
This role will:
- Provide leadership for the overall operating performance of the business, demonstrating a commitment to excellence at all times
- Drive towards the highest level of innovation, customer satisfaction, and financial success
- Collaborate with senior leadership in order to meet the company 's objectives
- Cross-functionally collaborate with sales, marketing, product, engineering, operations, and finance to ensure all of Company 's customers ' objectives are met.
- Drive the overall execution of professional services including staffing, scheduling, methodology, project delivery, project margin, customer interaction, and project accounting.
- Participate in business development efforts with cross-functional selling organizations - focusing on customer outcome success;
- Support pre-sales processes to win new business through proposal review and refinement.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to close deals and tackle challenging customer issues.
- Oversee and track all projects from Kickoff to Launch, ensuring that all team members are adequately prepared; managing risk across your project portfolio; and, ensuring customermilestones are met
- Identify any yellow flags on projects and be willing to roll up your sleeves to help wherever needed to ensure customer success
- Develop effective processes, controls and measurements to drive improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and quality
- Ensure integration of all new products, processes, and teams in a seamless and cohesive manner
- Establish clear, measurable objectives for the team; monitor and measure these objectives regularly, provide coaching and mentorship as required
- Demonstrate customer focus, always willing and comfortable with engaging the customer proactively
What we 're looking for:
- Bachelor 's degree in Business or related field of study; MBA would be preferred
- 10+ years of direct management experience in delivering SaaS implementations with a proven track record of achieving financial and operational goals
- Experience managing groups of people; proven track record of developing and promoting managers and leaders
- Previous experience providing executive level reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead a team of individuals
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical thinking to resolve issues.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with changing priorities in a diverse organization