Product Support SpecialistCompensation:
$85000.00 to $105000.00 yearly
The Senior Application Support Analyst will provide day to day IT application support of 3rd party/ERP business applications, which sits on a MS SQL database, in addition to custom mobile and web applications.
• Timely resolution of user requests and technology issues, including report creation and user administration for 24x7 operations
• Training of employees on application use, functionality, data quality and reporting and help them resolve application issues
• Create training curricula and document solutions
• Produce organized and informative system documentation, including details of application configuration and installation and client infrastructure
• Build and create a knowledge base; ensure other IT team members are informed and educated
• Management of relationship with 3rd party IT support vendors
• Analysis and implementation of best practice business processes aligned with the correct technology and tools
• Create and maintain job schedules, tracking and reports; monitor routine and critical processes and workflows and proactively identify problem trends
• Support the implementation of new ERP billing and dispatch application
• Conduct application testing, build test plans and scripts, support client application testing, and collect and summarize test data
Skills / Other Requirements
• 10+ years of IT experience
• College Degree, IT major/concentration preferred
• Experience managing and supporting applications in a Terminal Server environment
• Experience installing, configuring or supporting business applications
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to create organized and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation
• Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to tight schedules
• Experience in logistics industry
• SQL database query writing
• SSRS and Crystal Reports
• BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI
***For confidential searches please send resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Application Support Specialist
T-SQL, T-SQL - Transact-SQL, Triggers, SQL Stored Procedures
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Application Support Specialist.