To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Danbury, CT 06810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Danbury, CT
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client looking for a seasoned Benefits Administrator in Danbury, Connecticut (CT). Summary: We are looking for a reliable Benefits Administrator to manage all employee benefit programs in our company from leave of absence to retirement plans. Your work will be of utmost importance since the correct processing and distribution of benefits is vital for employee retention and satisfaction. Confidentiality and efficiency are very important qualities for a benefits administrator. If you possess communication skills and deep knowledge of regulations and benefit options, then you are our ideal candidate. Responsibilities:
- Design benefit programs (insurance, wellness etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with service providers (e.g. private insurance company)
- Assume responsibility of timely payment of monthly premiums
- Manage enrollments and determine employee eligibility
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker's compensation etc.)
- Keep updated employee records with all relevant information (marital status, years of service, hours worked etc.)
- Inform employees of their benefit options and plans and monitor use
- Collaborate with accounting department for payments and deductions
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven experience as benefits administrator
- Solid understanding of different benefit plans (retirement, health & dental insurance etc.) and relevant regulations
- Proficient in MS Office and/or HRMS system (e.g. Oracle)
- Understanding of data recording and analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation abilities
- Attention to detail
- Reliable with adherence to confidentiality dictations