St Francis Hospital
Administer anesthesia under the direction of an anesthesiologist. Assist with pre-operative and post-operative patient evaluations.
- CRNA: RN degree plus successful completion of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by AANA council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational programs or it predecessor.
- Anesthesia PA: Graduates from physician assistant program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician assistant (ARC-PA) or its predecessor.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Prior work as an anesthetist in an acute care setting is preferred
- Prior work history with cardiac anesthesia is beneficial
- CRNA: Certification by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Anesthesia PA: Certification by the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE).
- Current Georgia License
- ACLSLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Project Commissioning
- Information Technology
- Registered Nurse Certified