Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. If you are an articulate problem solver who loves to work in a challenging and positive environment, this may be the Desktop Support Technician role for you. Located in the Irvine, California, area, this Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature.
How you will make an impact
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Desktop support or related experience
- Microsoft Windows 10 experience
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- Practical knowledge of Desktop Hardware
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Desktop Imaging experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Laptop Images
- General familiarity with Laptop Hardware
- Foundational knowledge in Apple Macintosh
- Adeptness in Mac OS
- Experience with Mac Computers
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Installations (Computer Systems)