To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, MO 65360
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Case Manager
Compass Health Network • Windsor, MO
Posted 2 months ago
A Case Manager coordinates a patient's comprehensive treatment plan from admission to discharge.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Initiates contact with patients, family/designated guardians, outpatient providers, and referral sources
• Collects pertinent data from outside resources
• Aids in discharge planning
• Plays an active role in treatment team meeting
• Updates discharge documentation
• Acts as liaison between internal/external resources and exchanges necessary information
• Maintains accurate documentation on patient and guardian interactions as part of the medical record
• Ensures timely completion of case management portion of PSA
• Conducts post-discharge contacts with patients/guardians
• Ensures transmission of relevant information for continuity of treatment in transition to next level of care
• Completes prior authorizations for medication approval through insurance
• Gains approval for medication refills for discharged patients and calls in approved medications to pharmacy
• Abides by HIPAA laws
• Remains current on organizational standards such as, but not limited to, CALM, CPR, and Relias learning.
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team Oriented and Values Diversity
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPOSURE RISK
• Regular exposure to blood and/or body fluids
• Regular exposure to biohazard waste materials
• Associates degree required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
At least two years of relevant healthcare experience required if associates degree is not obtained
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.