There is a community bank in the area that is currently in need of a Chief Financial Officer to step in and assist with the lending while also maintaining bank loan policy. It is an organization who is focused on the employee and looking to continue to grow their presence. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is a self-starter with prior experience in a similar role and has a customer first mindset.
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer:
- Review and monitor loan portfolio to make sure everything is consistent with bank loan policy
- Run credit analysis to promote consistency and ensure accuracy within reports
- Review credit presentations to identify potential problems
- Maintain consistent reports
- Effectively present to various committees, directors, etc.
Requirements for the Chief Financial Officer:
- Several years in the banking or financial industry
- Direct experience in lending and credit analysis
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience in a Chief Financial Officer role
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Nick Bell at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email at for confidential help.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)