We26rsquo;re growing our Compensation and Career and Strategies Consulting Practice
We are looking for talented consulting practitioners to play an integral role in delivering solutions to our clients.
Our client teams and project experiences involve extensive client-facing opportunities and are purposely designed to provide broad-based exposure to the design, development, and implementation aspects of compensation and performance management consulting concepts and processes.
We are open to where you reside geographically as you will be affiliated with one of our core office locations in Chicago, New York, Phoenix, or Washington, DC.
If you are motivated, intellectually curious, and would enjoy helping to expand an established and successful national consulting team26hellip;then we would be interested in speaking with you about how you can become a member of the Segal family.
So, What Does it Take?
- Participating in the design and implementation of compensation and career strategies, services and processes in client organizations that will include (but is not limited to): compensation (executive, sales, and broad based), compensation architecture, performance management, organization and job design, career and competency modeling.
- Managing consulting projects that involve developing business solutions and the corresponding project plan to execute on agreed upon solutions.
- As appropriate, working with clients on a day-to-day basis, sustaining effective advisory rapport with clients, and contributing in meaningful ways to the creative and problem-solving thought processes.
- Assist with writing proposals, attending finalist interviews, researching prospects, and other business development activities.
- As appropriate, providing guidance to junior staff members to include delegating and reviewing work quality and outcomes and, mentoring/coaching for developmental purposes.
- Two to six years of relevant work experience within a consulting firm and/or progressive corporate environment. Work experience must include involvement in the analysis, design and implementation of a broad range of compensation programs.
- Bachelor26rsquo;s degree any major with a quantitative or research curriculum and a writing component, such as Economics, Finance, or Mathematics.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative ability (e.g., building models to accommodate various assumptions and/or conducting scenario-based analysis, etc.).
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (oral / writing) along with ability to interact with a diverse audience of colleagues and clients.
Why Join Us?
We26rsquo;re Trusted. Simply put, Segal is the only independent, private, and employee-owned HR/employee benefits consulting firm left in our industry. Our clients trust us because we still provide unbiased advice without hidden agendas or product pushing.
We26rsquo;re Proven. We26rsquo;ve been around for over 80 years, providing industry leading consulting to single employers of all sizes and industries.
We26rsquo;re the right size. Big enough to compete and succeed26hellip;.and small enough to feel like you26rsquo;re part of something special.
We26rsquo;re winning. Our results speak for themselves. Our client retention is strong and we are welcoming new logos into the Segal family every week.
We26rsquo;re a great place to work. Want to work with great colleagues, terrific clients, and receive competitive pay and benefits that includes an attractive pension plan, sabbaticals and wellness benefits26hellip;all within a work culture committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and26hellip;practices what we preach to clients26hellip;then what are you waiting for?
We26rsquo;re looking forward to hearing from you! You Won26rsquo;t Regret It
If you are interested, please apply by clicking on the link that will bring you to our Applicant Portal or, contact Susan Smith, Human Resources Business Partner via email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Public Sector Client Relationship Manager-Compensation Consulting.
Diversity & Inclusion at Segal:
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and welcome all qualified candidates. We strive to maintain an inclusive workplace, leveraging the power of a diverse workforce to deliver innovative solutions to our clients while maintaining an environment free from discrimination and harassment in strict compliance with the law. Promoting and supporting a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce is a win-win for Segal, its employees and clients and the communities that Segal serves.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identify or Expression/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Coaching And Mentoring