To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Ayr, IA 50854
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Receiving Specialist - Hometown
Shopko • Mount Ayr, IA
Posted 9 days ago
Other Great Industries
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Receiving Specialist will be responsible for:
- Handling all Shopko vendor transactions originating in the inbound and outbound area
- Entering incoming merchandise into inventory system
- Issuing vendor credits and handling UPS deliveries.
- All paper work and computer system reporting for the Receiving area
- Processing of all defective merchandise
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems.
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Job ID: 490786
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.