KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1 500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Software Engineer II
Job Description & Responsibilities
Work as part of Agile scrum teams to design, implement, and test customer-facing web applications along with backing services and data stores that powers our industry-leading DNA sequencing devices.
- Deliver software architecture, designs, and implementations.
- Participate in all aspects of our agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos.
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects.
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews.
- Learn and have fun with some of the smartest people you’ll ever meet!
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Worked with CSS Frameworks (ie Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Worked with JS Frameworks (ie Vue.js, Angular, React)
- Experience in developing and applying patterns
- Fundamental HTML and CSS knowledge
- Good knowledge of Java technology stack (Spring/Spring-Boot, Java EE, Servlet)
- Solid understanding of OOPS concept, design patterns and experience in development of enterprise application
- Understanding of REST APIs, event-driven architecture, web security architecture, and other architectural leading patterns
- Proficient with source control management repositories (GIT, SVN) and CI/CD practices
Event Driven Programming
Java Script (Programming Language)
Agile Software Development
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)