Kforce has a partner looking to add an Information Technology Support position in Madison, Wisconsin (WI).
The IT support position ensures that all IT Support Tickets are handled consistently, accurately, and efficiently while abiding to Brand Standards. This position supports teammates using accepted internal processes. The primary position is IT support with a secondary role of IT Project Management.
- College degree in IT or related field is preferred
- 2+years of experience in IT field
- Technical skills preferred - Windows, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, VMware, PowerShell
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical related topics to non-technical staff
- Ability to work within a team-based Environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.