Account Executive - Dallas
GDH is looking for an Account Executive in our Dallas office!
business development, negotiation, communication, and client relationship-building throughout designated markets to promote our services to prospective clients.
Maximize territory potential through identifying and targeting prospects, qualifying and conducting client meetings.
Heavy cold calling and conducting in-person meetings to drive sales and create a constant pool of business.
Takes personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and Account Executive productivity targets as defined by manager, including new hire performance plan, and/or other GDH performance plans.
Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
Communicates and advises clients regarding GDH services, specific job orders and other client matters (conference calls, investigating and resolving client concerns, etc...)
Continuously explores new prospects and business leads to grow client pools.
Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge and solidify GDH's presence in the local market.
Diligently pursues a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of business division assignment, core competencies/skill sets, and GDH as a whole.
Participate in planning long or short-term business objectives.
Ensures all client documents are continuously accurate and updated including drug tests and background checks when required by the client.
Adheres to and complies with all policies and procedures set forth by GDH Consulting and the Division; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
All other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of websites / systems.
- Ability to cold call potential candidates.
- Technical capacity.
- Communication proficiency.
- Customer service oriented.
- Problem solving.
- Works well in team environment.
- Planning and organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Ethical conduct.
- Time management
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Some travel is expected for this position, based upon recruiting demands. Not expected to exceed 15%.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably I.T Staffing
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ year's sales experience, preferably in a staffing environment; or equivalent combination of education and training.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation