Prior experience managing email marketing for large companies is important. Must also have a good sense of design, project management and analytical abilities. Other qualifications include good organization communication and customer service skills. The eMarketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and executing email marketing initiatives, consulting/recommending strategies and reporting back on campaign successes and failures. #CB
- Create and execute email campaigns in conjunction with division goals and strategies.
- Work with local Divisions to determine appropriate use for eMarketing, set goals and choose specific messages according to their needs.
- Interact with appropriate local Division Associates and ad agencies to obtain marketing information, graphics and copy points
- Create and distribute a variety of analysis reports to both the Division and Corporate Marketing and Communications Department.
- Build and manage campaigns for live email content within the LiveClicker/Realtime Email application
- Suggest eMarketing strategies to help improve performance on email campaigns based on past performance, best practices and new platform features.
- Responsible for setting up and managing A/B and multi-variant testing.
- Work within the Corporate Marketing and Communications Department to expand eMarketing opportunities across the company.
- Compile best practices from all eMarketing programs to share with the company.
- Keep up to date with current eMarketing industry practices and technical growth.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager or Director of Communications.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build, manage and deploy email campaigns, data extensions, and dynamic content
- 3+ years of prior internet marketing experience
- Firm understanding of CAN-SPAM compliance, email and digital marketing best practices, and mobile optimization strategies
- Proficiency with marketing automation technologies a plus
- Some traditional media (print) marketing experience is a plus, but not required
Education: College degree
Copywriting, technically proficient, organized, forward thinking, good communicator.
Program Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, basic HTML, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, and Dreamweaver