GHD is seeking a senior level Proposal Specialist
to join the Business Development (BD) team in our Southeast region. This role can be located in any of our Southeast regional offices, St. Paul, MN or Detroit, MI
. As a Senior Proposal Specialist, you will support pursuit and proposal activities and the development and implementation of pursuit plans and strategy for our various markets of Environment, Water and Property & Buildings.
This position will provide you the opportunity to:
For success in this role, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Lead the development of high-quality, persuasive proposals, marketing collateral and presentations
- Review RFPs and participate in/lead strategic win plan discussions with Project Managers and Technical Leaders
- Assist the Project Managers and Technical Leads to create presentations and interviews for clients
- Run multiple projects simultaneously, coordinate groups of content providers and manage shifting priorities
- Facilitate proposal kick-off meetings, color review meetings, and drive content completion
- Proposal formatting, writing, editing, and proof reading
- Effectively use graphic and organizational software to create key graphics (i.e. Visio and/or PowerPoint)
- Participate in proposal debrief and lessons learned discussions
Our commitment to you
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in English, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience coordinating and writing technical proposals
- Experience working for an architecture, engineering, construction services organization is preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign
- Understanding of marketing techniques (i.e. layout, graphics, strategy-to-win)
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
Microsoft Power Point
Request For Proposal