Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca's proven business principles of "Service, Integrity, Reliability."
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you safety-conscious and service-oriented? Do you possess the ability to cut, thread, and groove pipe? If so, then All-Tex Pipe & Supply would like you to join our dedicated team as a Warehouse Employee/Pipe Fabrication. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Warehouse/Pipe Fabrication teammates are responsible for counting, verifying, and receiving incoming vendor shipments and customer return material, stocking and maintaining the warehouse, and picking, documenting, and packing customer orders. While also possessing the skills needed to cut, thread, and groove pipe.
As a Warehouse/Pipe Fabrication teammate your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Receive, count, and verify incoming shipments
* Stock the warehouse and maintain cleanliness, order and safety
* Pick materials for orders, assemble and package the materials for shipment/pick up
* Load/unload trucks and operate a forklift safely
* Fabricate pipe in our fab shop per customer specifications. This includes cutting, threading, and grooving of pipe.
* Maintain warehouse cleanliness, order, and safety. Remove empty cartons, pallets, and other debris. Inform immediate supervisor of safety issues.
All interested applicants must possess:
* High school degree or equivalent
* 3+ years warehouse, pipe fabrication, and material handling experience
* The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
* Know of, apply, and practice safety precautions in a warehouse and material handling environment
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also:
* Have, or quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
* Possess basic computer literacy (Microsoft Word)
* Have previous experience using an inventory management system (Eclipse)
* Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
The benefits of working with us:
Although All-Tex Pipe & Supply is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
* 401 (k) and retirement cash account
* Life insurance
* Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Job Start Date Wednesday, August 10, 2022
* Job End Date Friday, September 16, 2022
* 9743 Brockbank Dr, Dallas, TX 75220, USA
- Assembly And Installation
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Eclipse (Software)