To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
150 South Kyrene Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORT • Chandler, AZ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country’s leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world’s leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
CORT is offering an opportunity to be part of our Phoenix District as an Account Representative. This individual must be a highly-motivated sales professional who can develop new accounts as well as manage existing accounts toward profitable growth in rental and relocation services.Responsibilities
- Ability to effectively maintain and expand account revenue within an assigned sales territory
- Driven to create new business opportunities through networking, prospecting and sourcing
- Identify and develop new national and local business opportunities
- Develop and grow relationships with existing key customers
- Positive influencer, creative thinker and problem solver
- Business acumen and strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Networking through industry related events (some travel required)
- Minimum 2 years sales or customer service experience
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals
- CRM experience (Salesforce, a plus)
- Familiarity with social media value
- Experience in solution and concept selling
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Industry experience (or related) preferred
- Eye for design
If you have a creative spirit, are challenged by the prospect of building a territory and enjoy hunting for and securing new business within a high energy environment this is the perfect opportunity for you!Additional Information
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.