To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ
- Claire's Inc.
- Phone: 8477652547
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Icing - Store Manager - Superstition Springs Mall - Mesa, AZ
Claire's • Mesa, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Claire's - A Career that's always in style
Store Manager Opportunity
About the Role
- As Store Manager, your core area of responsibilities will be: Sales and profit - Achieving store targets through driving sales and more
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
Key Words: Sales manager, shift leader, team lead, merchandising, general manager
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years retail management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
- Ability to operate POS system
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers' moods, attitudes and styles, including: feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
- We encourage and support your development! If you're committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!