To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caldwell, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Admissions Coordinator | Horizon Home Health and Hospice | Caldwell, ID
Ensign Services • Caldwell, ID
Posted 28 days ago
Horizon is one of Idaho's oldest and largest Home Health agencies. We have been in business for over 20 years and currently have 8 branches from Weiser to Pocatello.We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership.How we do it:CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers.Horizon is Idaho’s EMPLOYER OF CHOICE and we want you to join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of Marketing experience required
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Home Health and Hospice marketing experience preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Works with the Clinical Supervisor to establish community education for clinical programs.
2. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
3. Builds and monitors community, customer, and payer and patient perceptions of Horizon Home Health and Hospice as a high quality provider of services.
4. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Horizon Home Health and Hospice markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
5. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
6. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Horizon Home Health and Hospice
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Horizon Home Health & Horizon
Twin Falls, ID
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries. Back to Jobs