To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Manager - Full Time
Vibra Healthcare • Fresno, CA
Posted 10 days ago
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for organizing, directing, performing, and supervising department activities according to Vibra Healthcare Policies and Procedures as well as complies with Policies and Procedures set forth by the facility. Reviews department performance, effects changes as needed to improve services provided, and assures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Communicates department activities, needs, and problems to the CNO and Clinical Operations Pharmacy team. Collaborates with CCO/CNO/COO, Medical staff, and nursing staff. Performs clinical and operational pharmacy duties as needed. Participates in the hospital Antibiotic Stewardship Program with a focus on patient safety and public health.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from a College/School of Pharmacy required.
- Current licensure to practice or eligible for a license to practice in the state of employment required.
- Knowledge of federal and state-specific laws/regulations governing pharmacy practice, including controlled substances regulations.
- Competency with age groups served by this hospital.
- Automated pharmacy dispensing, USP 797 standards for IV compounding.
- Clinical pharmacy practice preferred.
- Two (2) years hospital pharmacy experience preferred, or completion of Pharmacy residency program.
- Knowledge of Medication Use Programs, pharmacy computer systems, and inventory management.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Previous management training or equivalent managerial experience preferred
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review.