Are you ready to take the next step in your career? A top commercial flooring company is currently looking for a highly skilled Account Manager/Project Manager to join their growing team. You will work with clients to specify products and installation services for specific projects. This person will also present products/services to architects, designers, and other end users. You will develop, analyze and call on leads provided by sales management and other sources. Additionally, you will continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within their marketplace.
- Actively prospect for and develop customers.
- Work with suppliers, architects, designers, building owners, facility management and general contractors to choose products that fit their budget.
- Cultivate relationships within all customer target markets that have use for our products and services.
- Give presentations to all clients to educate them on flooring, installation and maintenance, providing specifics on how Spectra can be a value-added choice on their projects.
- Representatives ensure that all of the appropriate system requirements and paperwork is accurate and are responsible for the profitability throughout the life of the project. This includes: contracts, change orders, purchase orders, quotes with material and labor pricing on projects, etc. Representatives work effectively with internal staff, such as scheduling, purchasing and project coordinating to solve problems and ensure that the jobs are installed properly.
- Oversee the projects are managed in the field in conjunction with all installation focused associates and subcontractors.
- Previous sales experience or building science/construction management or advanced commercial floor installation experience is required.
- Knowledge of the commercial floor covering industry and knowledge of commercial flooring products is preferred.
- Previous experience selling in a comparable industry to commercial flooring is preferred. Candidate already living within or familiar with the market territory preferred.
- Preferred: A bachelor's degree in marketing, building science, construction management or business is preferred.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motorized vehicle.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
Take the next step towards advancing your career today and APPLY NOW!
If you're interested in this position apply online or email Cody Eide at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call direct at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.