A Little Rock Company is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic, fast-growing team! In this role, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of duties, and you will be responsible for commissions, garnishments, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. If you want a challenging position and strong career growth opportunity, this position may be for you!
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
• Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the ADP payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Build and run custom reports out of ADP
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of hands on experience at a large corporation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to easily learn new systems
- 3+ years of relevant experience in payroll
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations and requirements
- Understanding of internal controls
- Capable of managing high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
- Experienced in basic accounting principles and solid financial acumen
- Prior experience using accounting software
- Certified Payroll Professional will be given preference
- Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- General proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Command of payroll
- Solid understanding of garnishments payroll
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Distribute Payroll Check
Maintain Payroll Record