Interim Home Health Services
To provide personal care and incidental activities of daily living as assigned to clients in the home setting in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted practice and the Office’s policies and procedures.
We pay every Friday !
- Driver’s License
- Social Security
- Auto Insurance
- CPR certification
- Professional License/ 75 hour course (HHA)
- Health statement
- Annual TB screening / X-ray within the last 5 years
- Meet background requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide client services.
- Meets Background requirements
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the workforce.
- Able to hear, speak, write and read in a manner understood by most people.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to providing services of the client and use equipment required in providing service.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on client needs and scheduling.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a residence, or senior living facility.
- Work may involve frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials that require following safety precautions and using work practices that require the use of personal protective equipment.
- Able to travel from assignment to assignment within geographic area served.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching, bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching and climbing stairs.
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer clients and assist with standing and walking.
Interim Healthcare of Greater Orlando is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.