We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Director of Transaction Management is responsible for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, establishing and managing the service delivery team, delivering key regional initiatives as well as ensuring consistency in processes, systems and reporting. The role also ensures efficient and consistent operation of all Transaction activities to meet contractual obligations with respect to the property portfolio of the Client throughout the Americas region, achieving the Client’s regional outsourcing objectives of cost savings, consistency and risk management.
o Establishes the vision and strategy of the regional account plans and ensuring the client receives exceptional delivery
o Understand the client’s key business drivers, focus the team to ensure those priorities are aligned with our deliverables
o Ensures the account team is high performing
o Hire, attract and retain a team of top talented employees; improve team performance through regular coaching and feedback; provide recognition
• Client/Stakeholder Management
o Serves as single point of contact for Jones Lang LaSalle’s regional service delivery and escalation point
o Accountable for the service delivery to meet contractual obligations of Jones Lang LaSalle
o Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the Client’s organization
o Develop and implement a business plan which meets the Client’s outsourcing and Jones Lang LaSalle’s objectives for the account
o Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the Client’s business and key factors influencing their requirement for our services
• Financial Management
o Assist the client with the development of the property budgets and forecasts in accordance with the financial timetable.
o Be responsible for achievement of the agreed financial targets for the account; revenue, expenses and debtor’s targets.
o Meet the agreed growth targets for the account.
o Look for opportunities to cross-sell services.
o Responsible for collection of fees from client and tracking of outstanding payments.
• Contract Management
o Ensure adherence to the contract
o Responsible for the achievement of key performance indicators, service levels and other measures as contracted
o Implement and manage the change control process
o Manage the governance process for the account
o Responsible for direct management of all resources involved in the delivery of services. Eg. recruitment, performance assessment etc.
o Actively manage the professional development of all direct reports
o Prepare and implement a Succession Plan for the account
o Responsible for the implementation of technology systems to support service delivery, and ensure the required reporting from the systems
o Develop and implement standard operating procedures and processes for the account
o Develop, implement and manage all regional initiatives and programs for the account
o Drive client specific initiatives such as savings targets, benchmarking and best practices
o Source, transfer and implement best practices to the account
o Drive regional consistency in the account e.g. in reporting, standard operating procedures, systems and HR practices.
o Establish consistency in the monthly reporting in each country
o Prepare regional reporting to the satisfaction of the Client
o Coordination and support of the Lease Administration team as they provide LA services and limited Financial Management to the account. Serve as an escalation point for any LA related issues.
o Coordination and support of the occasional Project and Development Services projects as they occur. Serve as an escalation point for any PDS related issues.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Transaction Management or Corporate Leasing.
• Tertiary qualifications in Real Estate and/or Finance will be advantageous
• Has handled complex account structures, either running multiple teams, across multiple locations and countries.
• Has experience in handling client and/or Firm sensitivities’ knowing when to escalate with urgency, or how to de-escalate certain risks
• Has demonstrated experience in balancing the interests of the client with those of the Firm
• Has experience in translating client needs into existing or new business growth
• Has handled a P&L
Critical Competencies for Success
• Technical Competence
• Understands all Technical Processes and impact on delivery services (SOW)
• Running of schedules, budgets, contracts, invoices, processes
• Quest for Excellence
• Account delivery optimization and continuous improvement
• Performance Management of the delivery team
• Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
• Ability to connect technical matters with monetary and business
• Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
• Analytical, proven ability to solve problems using an objective approach
• Proven ability to employ holistic approaches and looks at long term solutions
• Project Management & Organizational Skills
• Excellent planning & organizational skills to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
Other Personal Characteristics
• Demonstrated superior client relationship skills – able to interact and interact face to face with external clients
• Demonstrated superior people management skills
• Demonstrate and ensure to instil a culture in the team that match our ‘I am JLL’ core behaviours and values of being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Versatile, Team Player and valuing the Customer
• Ability to lead team effectively, train them well and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels
• Strong communicator – good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills (English & local language); also an active listener
• Self-motivated and confident, Gravitas, EQ
• Flexible – able to adapt and effectively deal with rapidly changing, stressful situations
• Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
• Able to work independently and be a team player
• Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
• Visionary, Clarity, Inspiration, Perspective, Oversight
• Energy, Pacing, Focus, Excitement
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)