MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- PALS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Pediatric setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Pediatric nurse (RN) specializes in providing age-appropriate care for children or adolescents with a variety of physical and mental disabilities and/or acute and chronic medical and surgical conditions.
- Provide comprehensive, age-appropriate care to patients aged approximately 30 days to 18 years.
- Document the patient's symptoms and medical history and provide bedside nursing care to children on the floor. Draw blood, administer medication and give childhood vaccinations.
- Assist pediatrician during a patient examination.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Peds, Pediatrics, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, pediatric nurse
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Travel Nurse (RN) - Peds (Pediatric Registered Nurse)