We are currently seeking a Supply Supervisor for our Paulsboro, NJ location.
The Supply Supervisor is located onsite at our customer’s filling plant. This position is responsible for planning, implementing and controlling efficient, effective flow and storage of inventory from the internal supply chain to support the customer’s operation up to the point of consumption and replenishment. This position provides operational and project support for supply chain activities, with a major focus on logistics and inventory analysis. Oversees implementation and maintenance of a perpetual supply system setup, maintenance, and report production. Interacts with staff at all levels to define and carry out supply management strategies that will bring about efficiencies while improving service levels. Maintain operational supply management functions in accordance with all relevant regulatory requirements, standard operating policies/procedures, and applicable laws.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of approximately 2,600 employees in over 60 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat Others with Dignity and Respect
- Seek Fulfillment in Your Work
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: URL blocked - click to apply
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
We believe in great work and we celebrate our employees’ efforts and accomplishments both locally and companywide, In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
- Provides accurate forecasting schedules to Suppliers and Transportation Coordinators, actively mediating supply, quality and transportation issues in a 24/7 business environment.
- Interfaces with customer Planners, Schedulers, Supervisors, and hourly employees to insure least-cost assembly and continuity between 100+ different product SKU’s.
- MRP JIT procurement and management of bottles, caps, cartons, steel drums, pails, and lids to match our customer’s scheduled filling requirements.
- Component and finished goods quality sampling, evaluation, and reporting.
- Maintains accurate records, inventory cycle counting (JD Edwards), and component scrap reconciliation.
- Component receiving, invoicing, and finished goods consignment billing.
- Component warehouse inventory FIFO management to maintain a high-level of safety stock.
- Participates in all customer required safety training sessions and ExxonMobil management meetings.
- Conducts quality issue investigations between the customer and suppliers (near-loss, downtime gap/delay analysis, complaint data evaluation).
- Coordinates closed-loop dunnage deliveries and shipments back to suppliers.
- Coordinates dock time deliveries with component suppliers and with CCC managed truck fleet.
- Monitors ExxonMobil fill schedules to integrate the filler capacity with component supplier capacity to provide on-time component availability for the customer’s filling plant, thereby insuring zero finished goods product stock-outs.
- Interacts on a routine basis with personnel at all levels in the supply chain including filling, packaging, and assembly to confirm product integrity.
- Protects and maintains customer confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Logistics or Supply Chain Management preferred)
- 3 years or more experience in Supply Chain Management and Materials Planning.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook. VBA Macro programming knowledge is highly preferred. MS Access knowledge is a plus.
- Strong background in customer service and interaction with people working in a labor union environment are essential.
- JD Edwards, SAP or other similar software is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Material Requirements Planning