Our Client’s mission is to improve the standard of patient care and quality of healthcare delivery by providing the best endoscopic products and services with a focus on QUALITY, CLINICALLY RELEVANT INNOVATION, and SIMPLICITY. Through their leading edge R&D and manufacturing, our Client provides endoscopic imaging devices and solutions to the global medical community.
Headquartered in Japan, our Client has a worldwide focus and presence with R&D, regional sales, service, and in-country facilities around the globe.
Assembly Technician Redwood City, CA
This individual is responsible for assembling the Catheter based product line, both the current and next generation.
• Performs all builds and testing for Catheter.
• Performs "In Process" inspections as needed.
• Cleans work area on a routine basis.
• Performs other duties as assigned by training engineer, Production Lead or Supervisor
• Perform sterilization validation and re-validation.
• Must possess basic production, testing and inspecting skills relevant to the medical device industry, including knowledge in use of the different measuring equipment (i.e. microscopes. calipers, micrometers. scales).
• Ability to read and follow work instructions and drawings.
• Ability to use electronic systems and MS office (i.e. Word, Excel).
• Previous experience working in quality management systems, functioning within FDA regulations.
• Must operate with great attention to detail and work in accordance with all quality, regulatory and safety requirements.
About Advantage Resourcing:
Advantage Resourcing is part of the fourth largest employment firm in the world. Advantage Resourcing specializes in providing talent in Engineering / Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance / Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. The group's 7,000 customers include many of the world's leading defense / aerospace, technology, finance, and industrial companies. Advantage Resourcing manages 30,000 contingent staff, and directly employs over 2,000 people with over 150 offices throughout the U.S., U.K., and Australia.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.cooper (at) advantageresourcing.com, call Phone number blocked - click to apply, or click the “Apply” button.
Attention To Detail