You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- You will be assisting the Payroll team in overseeing the administrative payroll functions of the organisation. You will be ensuring that the Payroll work flow is completed in providing assistance to all stakeholders within the payroll process.
- Top Tier Company
- Enter new hires, terminations, benefits changes in payroll system
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Prepare salary memo for international assignees
- Proven experience working within Payroll
- Experience in data collection, entry, and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Software
- Bachelors Degree
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Working for a Top Tier Firm
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Data Collection
- Microsoft Softwares
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: JN -032023-5990308
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.