To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Perspecta • Chantilly, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities
Perspecta is seeking an intelligence community professional with experience and expertise in designing and developing classified web-enabled information sharing, collaboration, and other web- and cloud-hosted sites. This position offers an opportunity to directly support operational activities to include supporting the collecting, prioritizing, and defining of website and knowledge management/collaboration site requirements in support of high-priority intelligence missions against hard targets. This position is not a typical intelligence community website design and maintenance position focused on updating organizational charts or merely administering SharePoint sites. We are seeking a dynamic Web Developer to join a proactive team enabling situational awareness reporting to senior level government leadership. This position provides an opportunity to directly engage with and support a diverse range of intelligence community missions requiring the design and development of new web- and cloud-enabled collaboration and sharing capabilities that will include the integration of data analytics, real-time mission-focused dashboards, and developing strategic relationships across the community to increase the customer’s operational reach and impact.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field; 4 additional years of experience OR 2 additional years of experience and an Associate's degree may be substituted in lieu of the Bachelor's degree
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ruby on Rails development experience, OR ADVANCED JAVA SKILLS WITH A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN RUBY
- Demonstrated ability to translate functional and technical requirements into well-written software.
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level interacting with the customer and within a team environment
- Working knowledge of web technologies and tools (HTML, CSS, Flash, AJAX, SSL, HTTP, FTP IIS, TomCat)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principle and methodologies
- Experience incorporates multimedia (video, Flash) and interactivity into web environments
- Experience with dynamic, database driven web applications;