We have a fantastic opportunity for an Engagement Manager with our leading healthcare client in King of Prussia.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Engagement Manager:
- Interact with both sales and technical teams, including development, integrations, and QA
- Oversee and coordinate software implementations, status reporting, and issue triage
- Maintain an overarching strategic vision to guide technical initiatives
- Coordinate and maintain interdepartmental relationships
Requirements of the Engagement Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT project manager for healthcare claims
- Solid customer facing and focused experience
- Financial management experience, including forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to balance multiple projects with quick turn around
- Ability to travel around 10% to locations across the country
- Domain knowledge is a strong advantage
- High level knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Meeting facilitation and leadership skills
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- PMP highly preferred
Keywords: Engagement Manager, Project Manager, PMP, Healthcare
Job ID: 320093
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!