GREAT PAY, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRODUCTS!
We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel.
An ADS Professional Delivery Driver is the link between our company and our customers. We are looking for professional drivers who can deliver the highest level of customer service while maintaining an obsessive focus on safety and personal success.
Although our products are typically underground and go unnoticed by most people, we come to work every day to provide society cleaner, more sustainable, longer lasting water management products that allow people to continue to live their lives comfortably and healthy.
ADS products prevent fields from eroding and homes from flooding. They keep crops growing, roads and airports in use and prevent contamination of local waterways. The work we do is highly valuable to society and vitally important to our environment, our planet, our health and our quality of life. Learn more here.
With a history of breaking new ground and advancing our industry, Advanced Drainage Systems seeks talented people looking to make an impact on a growing, dynamic company. Since our founding, we've built ADS into an industry leader thanks to the work of associates who recognize the vital importance of water management.
Living a healthy, well-balanced life with the ability to achieve success –- professionally, financially and emotionally -- is what ADS team members want for themselves, and what ADS wants for its team members.
An ADS Delivery Driver is required to safely operate company equipment and provide the highest level of customer service in terms of delivery and customer management. A Driver is responsible for inspecting, tracking and maintaining the maintenance of the unit that is assigned to him/her as well as any equipment being hauled. Delivery Drivers will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
Successful Drivers are willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct customer. Additionally, we expect our Drivers to be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying customers.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Providing excellent customer service by answering questions and handling complaints
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Maintain high levels of personal appearance in the wearing of the company uniform
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and operational capacity
- Perform pre/post trip inspections of all equipment
- Perform in-route inspection of all equipment
- Adhere to company and departmental policies
- Report discrepancies in orders, invoices & other appropriate company/customer paperwork
- Manage safe unloading at delivery destination and place product in customer’s desired location
- Timely reporting of accidents, incidents or violations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date daily paperwork
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc
- Understand and practice ADS Core Values
- Must be able to read, write and perform simple mathematical calculations
- Courteous/friendly/positive representation
- Time management and customer service skills
- Ability/willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, & transportation laws
- Must possess skills to handle receipts, read road maps, road signs, maintain driver logs, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Safe/Defensive Driving Certification preferred
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record from all states where prior licenses where held
- Minimum of 6 months of driving experience
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.