To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Humble, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SAP BASIS Administrator
Experis • Humble, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations, and people we serve. Visit www.experis.com to learn more.
Job Title: SAP BASIS Administrator
Work Location: Houston, TX 77032
Position Type: Direct Hire - FTE
MAJOR PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
SAP Basis Administrator supporting SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Global Trade System, Cronacle Job Scheduling and SAP Governance Risk Control.
- Responsible for the systems uptime and SAP system monitoring for performance.
- Dialog response time, Database response time, Configuration, Installation, Technical Upgrades, Client Administration, Transport Management System, Background Job, Applying add-ons & support packages, Operation Modes, Oracle database tuning, System tuning, Proactive system planning, Analyzing Early
- Watch reports, SAP printing, etc.
- Experience in system Monitoring t-codes: SM50, SM66, SM51, RZ03, ST02, SM04, AL08, ST22, SM37, DB01, DB02, DB12, SM21, SM12, ST22, ST04, ST03 etc.
- Quarterly SOX audits
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Follow a zero-defect mindset in developing, maintaining, testing and deploying software.
- Assist in writing functional and technical application software specifications Perform duties related to programming, testing and documentation of applications
- Implement licensed systems.
- Perform maintenance and enhancements on installed systems.
- Perform full range of problem analysis roles, identification, analysis, solution design, and solution implementation with no guidance
- Assist in the training of entry level personnel
- Under general supervision, responsible for the development, maintenance, and/or support of application(s) in an assigned technology, major system, or functional area (e.g., process simulation, document management, payroll, etc.).
- Provides assistance in analysis work leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs.
- Participates in programming, system testing, documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support, often involves performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
- Similar duties are often associated with the installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- At least seven-plus years experience with SAP implementations working in full lifecycle environments.
- Skills independently handle SAP upgrades & troubleshooting knowledge for ECC, SAP BW, SAP GTS, CPS and SAP GRC landscapes.
- Provides technical support on SAP Basis systems including establishing standards and requirements.
- Knowledge in performance and tuning is desired.
- Knowledge is required in the following operating systems UNIX/Linux/Windows.
- Experience in supporting SAP systems on Oracle databases on Oracle Exadata hardware.
- SAP HANA knowledge familiarization is a plus.
- Strong experience in system integration, including documentation and system monitoring.
- Perform accuracy of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits quarterly.
- People skills with the ability to manage the pressure from customers and management.
- Candidates must successfully pass pre-employment and random background checks and drug screens
- For immediate consideration, qualified candidates can submit their resumes to: email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)