Oracle Cerner is looking for a motivated Senior Healthcare Executive to help drive strategy and business development growth with targeted key accounts in the North Central Region. This position will work closely with the Area Vice President. This person will be assigned to key strategic accounts to help build strategic partnerships, assist in M&A strategies, business development, and manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate, close business and manage ongoing relationship with existing clients. The successful candidate will be passionate about driving sales, possess a strong need be able to demonstrate that s/he is responsive, adaptable, results, and ownership oriented.
• Manage complex client relationship(s) and advocate for the client
• Build and maintain relationships at all levels and strategic partnerships with c-suite executive leadership across the client organization
• Build sales pipeline by identifying opportunities for existing Oracle Cerner portfolio as well as positioning broader Oracle offerings such as OCI and Fusion.
• Execute on a multi-million-dollar sales plan
• Oversee all engagements with the client to achieve consistency in strategy, messaging and quality of interaction
• Provide oversight of implementation delivery to ensure that value is delivered to the client as committed
• Continuously grow the reference-ability of the client and ensure clients actively promote the value of the client relationship
• Establish best practices for client profitability management, including invoicing, accounts receivable, cash collections, write-off processes and contractual interactions
• Serve as the escalation point and facilitate resolution of issues requiring executive attention
• Manage the overall execution and relationships within assigned clients.
• Building and maintaining strategic partnerships at all levels of the organization in addition to overseeing all company related engagements, growing overall reference-ability, driving value, maintaining and advancing growth strategies and revenue and managing daily operational processes and interactions.
• The ability to work across and with several engaged teams as the unifying force for the client's success is critical.
**Preferred Qualifications Include:**
• 10 or more years of healthcare sales and/or consulting experience with at least 6 years of sales experience
• High energy, self-starter mentality
• Leadership experience - ability to lead large internal and external teams
• Client management sales experience
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Displays strong customer orientation skills
• Strategic analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong presentation skills
• Has superior communication skills to execute complex sales cycles and provide clarity to any problem resolution situation.
• Cerner experience preferred but not required
• Ability to travel up to 50% time
• Bachelor-level academic degree
**Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)**
California Pay Range: from $110,900 to $199,700 per annum. Eligible for commission and may be eligible for equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $110,900 to $199,700 per annum. Eligible for commission and may be eligible for equity.
New York City Pay Range: from $110,900 to $199,700 per annum. Eligible for commission and may be eligible for equity.
Washington Pay Range: from $110,900 to $199,700 per annum. Eligible for commission and may be eligible for equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle's differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow's technology to tackle today's problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone's voice is heard, we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before. It's why we're committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We've partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector-and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We're committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at
, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
*** Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer**
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Development
- Complex Sales