Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.Job Description
Looking for Field Nurse Case Manager (RN) to cover the southeastern Missiouri area. Must be licensed in one state and eligible for licensure.
Full Time, Remote work with regular local travel required (70%)
In addition to salary and benefits, we also offer our Field Nurse Case Managers (RN): paid travel time, mileage reimbursement, and monthly incentive plan.
The Field Nurse Case Manager (RN) is responsible for assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals involved in the medical case management process. Working as an intermediary between carriers, attorneys, medical care providers, employers and employees, you will closely monitor the progress of the injured worker and report results back to the employer and insurance carrier. This will ensure appropriate and cost-effective healthcare services leading to a medically rehabilitated individual who is ready to return to an optimal level of work and functioning.
- Using clinical/nursing skills to help coordinate the individual’s treatment program while maximizing cost containment.
- Serving as an intermediary to interpret and educate the individual on his/her disability, and the treatment plan established by the case manager, physicians, and therapists.
- Facilitate treatment between providers and worker.
- Resource for claims personnel when needing providers in certain locales.
- Partner with employers determining modified work.
- Accurate and quality documentation meeting Best Practices timeframes.
- Reporting billing hours in accordance with case activity and billing practices.
- Following specific account instructions.
- Demonstrates a level of professionalism within the work place and in dealing with injured workers reflects positively on the company as a whole.
*Candidate will work remotely, but must be in Cape Girardeau area*
- Licenses or Certifications: Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the resident state; CCM, COHN preferred.
- Minimum of three year clinical experience in a hospital setting.
- Worker’s compensation or disability management experience is highly desired, but not required
- Previous field case management experience is preferred but not required
- Requires excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of electronic medical record systems and basic computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook Email
- Must have local unencumbered driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills are required.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.