Home Instead Senior Care Key Player
A Key Player is any office position.
Home Instead is dedicated in hiring the highest quality staff to insure our clients get the best care during their senior years.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY OFFICE STAFF TO DO SO
Please look for specific listings on Indeed by searching Home Instead Senior Care for your area - submit your resume for review & we will contact you once we have reviewed it. After a phone &/or in-person interview is complete, we will ask you to apply here so we can acquire your references, work history, and information for background check.
General Office Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner and colleagues
- Participate in meetings
- Enter and maintain accurate client records
- Maintain a professional tone and manner on all calls and in-person encounters with clients, CAREgivers, and colleagues
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Paid Vacation
- Use of Company Car for business purposes
- Cellphone discounts
- Insurance Plan
- Aflac Option
- Competitive Pay
- Inquire about other benefits
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.