URL blocked - click to apply
AUTOMOTIVE FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
A successful and growing Southeastern Multi-franchise Automotive Group is seeking to hire an experienced Fixed Operations Director to manage the efficient and profitable operation of the Service and Parts departments of a high-volume dealership. Ideal applicants will have excellent managerial/leadership skills and experience achieving profitability and high levels of customer/employee satisfaction and retention. Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
- A GENEROUS pay plan rewards YOUR skills and expertise!
- Relocation assistance discussed during interview
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Disability, Life, Critical Illness and Cancer Wellness
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
- A Positive and Professional Work Environment
Responsibilities - Fixed Operations Director:
- Set and communicate clear goals and objectives for Parts and Service Departments to achieve targeted performance.
- Oversee and analyze performance of departments to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop action plans to improve performance.
- Preparing an annual operating budget for each department.
- Support, train, motivate, and support all service and parts department staff.
- Develop processes for departments to ensure consistent follow ups to create and maintain positive relationships with customers to drive customer loyalty and CSI.
- Ensure service repairs are performed efficiently and correctly by conducting spot checks on jobs.
- Must possess the business integrity to work closely with and foster positive relationships with our manufacturer partners.
- Manage the departments in accordance with company and manufacturer requirements and processes.
Qualifications - Fixed Operations Director:
- Fixed operations management experience with proven success in leading and managing a team to meet or exceed goals.
- Prior Service and/or Parts Management experience.
- Financial and business acumen and the ability to drive revenue and profitability.
- A positive attitude, excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and computer skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to work an extended hours schedule, including weekends.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, DMV, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.