Kelly Services is currently recruiting for several temporary, Account Administrator/Underwriting Support openings at an international insurance underwriting organization with US HQ located in Farmington, CT. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in finance or business to gain exposure to the growing Insurance and Financial Services industries. The positions are expected to begin ASAP and may have a possibility for advancement within the organization.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support Underwriters with administrative processes
- Accurately clear and reserve submission for Underwriters
- Maintain accurate levels of data entry in all systems processing
- To consistently meet SLA-s set by leadership team
- Provide professional service to brokers/underwriters in all interactions
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, ideally in Finance, Accounting, or other business major
- Computer skills- good working knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Self motivated team worker who is also able to work on own initiative
- Proven background in accurate, high volume data entry
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Able to maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US1712SM_28014869
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile