Special Transport Driver - PRN - Days Advent Health Waterman
Location Address: 2940133369892
You Will Be Responsible For:
It is the purpose of Special Transport to provide safe transportation of patient via wheelchair, stretcher, or ambulatory accessibility, following all traffic laws
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safe transportation of patient via wheelchair, stretcher, or ambulatory accessibility, following all traffic laws. Patients arrive at destination within desired time frame or as scheduled.
• Maintains knowledge of service area and frequently visited locations.
• Informs dispatcher of unscheduled changes.
• Service log is completed daily for maintenance inspections.
• Completion of transport form, all transports reflect proper documentation.
• Requests payment for service appropriately.
• Manages workload on a daily basis and meets productivity standards.
• Assures safety and comfort of patients with client assessment for proper mode of transport.
• Transfers patients in compliance with best practice.
• Operates required equipment safely in order to facilitate transport.
• Ensuring driver handbook has been read and is present in van at all times.
• Provides call rotation.
• Dispatching and scheduling trips as necessary; receives phone call, patient data is gathered and transport information is entered in computer.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Safe driving record required
• Must be proficient in the English language.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School graduate
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Basic Life Support Adult, Infant & Peds.
• Drivers License in State of Florida
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 21012934
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.