Job Number: R0108614
Model Based Systems Engineer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical acumen with leadership skills to make an impact in DoD hypersonic technical system design, development, and delivery? Would you work to understand your client’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission? Then your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a client-focused engineering solution.
As a Model-Based Systems Engineer on our team, you have the chance to support our client’s hypersonic missions. Your technical expertise will be vital as you implement model-based approaches and tools to help client delivery teams’ transition to model-based system architectures. You’ll develop your skills in model-based systems engineering and digital engineering while gaining experience with hypersonic weapon development. Perfect your skills by merging Agile system development methods and Weapon Open Systems Architecture (WOSA) designs through Digital Engineering and Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE). Support creation of hypersonic weapon system models and robust WOSA systems for development, implementation, and sustainment. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with systems engineering, integration, and testing
- Experience with the system engineering life cycle, including requirements, design, development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Experience with MBSE and digital engineering tools and processes
- Experience with MBSE tools, including Sparx Enterprise Architect, Magic Draw, or IBM Rhapsody
- Knowledge of Agile systems engineering and development
- Ability to use UML, SysML, and UAF modeling and architecture frameworks
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (S.T.E.M) field
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with other systems engineering fields, including configuration management, risk management, cybersecurity or certification processes
- Experience using modeling tools, including MATLAB, Simulink, and AFSIM
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience with WOSA design principles and technologies
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, dynamic team environment
- Ability to interact with technical and non technical, internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- MA or MS degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (S.T.E.M) field
- OCSMP Model Builder – Fundamental certiﬁcation
- INCOSE Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Systems Modeling Language