To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL 36560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AM/NS Calvert • Mobile, AL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Requisition ID: 10807
Created in February 2014 through a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel Corporation, AM/NS Calvert is located in Calvert, AL. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market.
AM/NS Calvert products are marketed in NAFTA through managing joint venture partner ArcelorMittal.
- The HRIS Analyst will provide data and analysis in support of HR functions. This includes supporting the design, development and maintenance of HR analytical tools and dashboards. This position will support the overall HR strategy and initiatives while facilitating and supporting HR transactional business processes.
- Provide centralized data analysis and reporting support for all HR processes. Provide standard and ad hoc queries / reports to meet HR customer and process needs. Recommend improvements to data and reporting systems; automating if possible.
- Maintain HR analytical tools, reporting and dashboards. This includes maintenance of data to support HR analytics needs and ensuring accuracy and consistency of key data sets, reports and metrics.
- Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights. Recommends information that should be analyzed based on key indicators, works to determine root cause, and/or identify areas of concern.
- Develop and Maintain SAP and SuccessFactors “best practice” knowledge and provide technical support for HR business systems within scope of work.
- Support the continuous evaluation and improvement of HR business systems and processes.
- Assist in the prioritization and implementation of improvement work efforts / opportunities.
- Assist in identifying and developing auditing and reporting mechanisms to ensure company meets all HR internal and external compliance and reporting requirements.
- Manage and/or participate in projects as required by leadership.
- Provide process and technical support to HR processes through excellence in process, information and technology management practices and expertise.
- Ensure employee / organizational data is captured, managed, analyzed and disseminated to enable decision making.
- Fulfills the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Fulfills the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect
- Ensures working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949 and ISO 14001:2015
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or other relevant subject plus 2-3 years of data analytics.
- General knowledge of organizational systems framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Very good problem-solving and analysis skills are required.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources and database structures.
- Demonstrate and uphold a professional work ethic and behavior when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Demonstrated decision making skills and ability to problem solve issues using a high degree of detail and ability to apply judgment in semi-complex and sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Very good organization and time management skills to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and the need to respond quickly to meet stakeholder needs and resolve problems.
- Advanced data analysis skills are required.
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to competently handle a fast-paced environment, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and displays a high degree of professionalism
- Interest and ability to work at our site location in Calvert, Alabama
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
- Laptop, Desk Phone, Cell Phone
- Office Environment
HOURS OF WORK:
- Days, Monday to Friday with extended hours as required due to periods of peak workloads
Please note: The Job Profile is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call 251-289-3000 or email AMNS.ApplicantTracking@arcelormittal.com to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
AMNS Calvert is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Disability, Age, Vet, and Other Protected Group Status.