To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgecrest, CA 93555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Case Manager
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital • Ridgecrest, CA
Posted 19 hours ago
The Social Worker/Case Manager provides clinical psychosocial diagnosis, assessment, and treatment including counseling/psychotherapy services, case management, patient advocacy, and other therapeutic services within his or her scope of practice across a full spectrum of age - from pediatrics through geriatrics - culture/SES, and range of clinical issues. Working in an outpatient Clinic environment and 'floating' as needed to other areas such as Home Health/Hospice, the Social Worker counsels with emphasis on prevention, working with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental health. May help individuals deal with addictions and substance abuse-related issues; family, parenting, and marital problems; suicidal ideation; stress management; problems with self-esteem/-efficacy; and issues associated with aging and mental and emotional health. Possesses the ability to appropriately address complex clinical situations such as intervening in crisis situations and conducting preliminary evaluations for potentional suicidality/homicidality. Social Worker must be able to flexibly manage multiple tasks as well as maintain composure and equinimity during times of stress. Works under the supervision of a licensed clinical psychologist as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
1. Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as an Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW) or Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in California.
2. Minimum of 1 year social work and case management experience preferred.
3. Ability to function well as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
4. Being community minded, patient, creative, flexible, compassionate and culturally sensitive are characteristics important to performing duties of a social worker/case manager in this setting.
3. CPR certification required within 6 months of hire and kept current.
4. Ability to effectively read, write and comprehend the English language with excellent verbal
5. Ability to use word processing, email, and electronic record keeping programs as needed to meet other job requirements (e.g., maintain patient documentation, review medical records, and communicate effectively with others internally and externally). *CB