To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Web Developer Campus Bloomington
Indiana University • Bloomington, IN
Posted 1 month ago
The Institute for Digital Arts & Humanities (IDAH) seeks a Web Developer to assist faculty and graduate students kick-start their digital arts and humanities projects as part of IDAH’s Summer Incubator. This is only a week-long position, June 10-14, 2019, that will interact with a diverse set of digital projects and methods. We plan to fill 1-2 Web Developer positions.
The Web Developer will assist in installing open-source software, configuring software, basic database design, and prototyping.
Example activities include:
• Implementing lightweight web site development using GitHuB Pages, Jekyll, etc.
• Installing and configuring content management systems such as Omeka, WordPress, etc.
• Developing basic, web-based database applications for data entry
Note: The Web Developer is expected to work up to 29 hours a week, between June 10-14, 2019.
• Demonstrated experience with HTML, XHTML, and CSS
• Knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
• A strong online portfolio demonstrated web and user-centered design experience
• Ability to effectively communicate and exchange information
• Reliable, punctual, and able to work collaboratively
Experience with PostgresSQL, mySQL, noSQL.
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
Salary Range $15.00 per hour