To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walpole, MA
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CDL Driver-New Pond Village-Weekends
Benchmark Senior Living • Walpole, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection.
The Bus Driver is responsible for providing transportation for community residents.
Weekend Transportation to Religious Services:
Saturday, 3:30pm to 6:00pm
Sunday, 8:30 to 11:00am
with opportunity to fill in weekday for resident activities/trips if desire.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains vehicles in accordance with warranty requirements and/or internal maintenance plan to ensure safe, working order
* Represents the community with a positive attitude and pride when interacting with potential residents and families
* Monitors individual resident needs in ambulation
* Must be hands-on with residents getting into and out of van to ensure their safety
* Acts as Activity Assistant when on excursions; stays with group at all times except for when parking the van
* Participates in in-service training as required by state regulations
* Has patience, high energy, and resourcefulness in problem solving
* Must have a valid CDL License
* F Endorsement PSL
* Maintains a high level of confidentiality regarding residents, staff, and the community
* Maintains a current understanding of procedures if an accident should occur with the van, with or without residents on board
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!