Accountant/Bookkeeper - Contract position
Manufacturing company located in SW Houston is seeking a degreed Accountant/Bookkeeper to process and maintain accounting and financial activities.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Making deposits
- Reconciling P.O.
- Processing credit cards
- Journal entries
- Job Costing
- Month end close
- Other duties as assigned
Train with the Accounting Manager for 1 month then work independently. There may be a possibility to move permanently into the group of companies. This is a 4-person accounting office.
Qualified individuals will have:
- Extensive QuickBooks (certification is a plus but not required)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Manufacturing/Fabrication industry experience is a plus