To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Jefferson City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a Marketing Engineer, this person will provide research, analytical, & promotional
support for the Marketing Department in developing competitive information, product requirements, &
marketing strategies. This position will also be responsible for identification & communication of sales
opportunities, the procurement of orders with product development, and support of internal business
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide internal and external technical expertise and counsel relating to company products and their marketability.
* Participate in sales programs to sell company products and services and provide customers with engineering expertise
relative to specific product lines.
* Provide research, analytical and promotional support for the Marketing Department in developing competitive
information, product requirements and marketing strategies. Mainly for pad mount distribution transformers.
* Prepare proposals in response to requests for quotes, and manage technical and commercial aspects of bids - from
quoting to shipping.
* Serve as liaison to the factory as well as our Front End Sales organization.
* Serve multiple market channels such as ABB Front End Sales, manufacturing representatives, original equipment
manufacturers and end-users.
* Coordinate pricing to a variety of channels to ensure comparable opportunity for success.
* Interpret complex specifications, schematics and other documents accurately.
* Host customer visits for the purpose of training, order execution and promotion.
* Research and analyze data to identify trends, issues and other relevant information.
* Obtain information from customers to determine specific requirement, attitudes, effects of current and potential
regulations and other information that may affect marketing strategies.
* Provide support or recommendations for campaign strategies and related communications.
* Maintain a competitor information system that provides rapid, up-to-date information for short and long term planning.
* Develop competitor analysis containing key activities and statistics.
* Manage the proposal tracking system, including system updates, maintenance and report generation to ensure timely
and effective responses to customers as well as effective coordination of proposal elements offered concurrently to
* Perform a variety of other duties such as conducting survey, coordinating forecasts and analyzing market research
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business field, and up to 2 years of experience
Alternatively, this position may be filled at the senior level for the successful candidate meeting these basic qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business field, and 2+ years of experience
* Bachelor's degree in an Engineering oriented field.
* Recent experience working in Marketing, Technical Sales.
* Experience with Power Products and electrical engineering knowledge.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficiency with technical tools such as MS-Office
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)