The Technical Support Specialist, Tier 1 will perform remote support of payment industry partners and clients in a call center environment. This is an entry level support position.
Software / Hardware Troubleshooting and Installation
- Software installation, configuration and training on POS functionality
- Manage incoming support inquiries via phone, email, and web
- Troubleshoot POS, software, payment gateway and various other credit card processing applications.
- Troubleshoot payment industry hardware including pin pads, card readers and countertop terminals
- Troubleshoot payment industry methods of payment including credit card, check, gift, loyalty and Private Label
Work With Partners and Internal Team Members
- Escalate matters as appropriate
- Assist in improving procedures and efficiency
- Work efficiently and professionally with other departments and vendors
- Maintain a clean working environment.
Complete Special Projects and Additional Duties
- Research and Maintenance for POS and Payment Gateways Supported
- Deployment Rollover
- Process equipment supply orders as necessary and insure all orders are deployed accurately and in a timely manner
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.