Who We Are
Rand Realty is a family-owned brokerage born in 1984 when our founder, Marsha opened her new real estate office in a small town in Hudson Valley. Her vision was to build a brokerage strongly devoted to its agents and deeply committed to the community combining expertise and eye for detail with heart, soul and kindness. More than 35 years later, we've grown to more than 1,000 premier local agents with offices throughout Northern New Jersey, Westchester, Connecticut, The Bronx, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam and Orange counties. Despite our growth or really, by virtue of it and the great people who have joined and represent our brand, the characteristics that defined us then, continue to dictate and delineate who we are.
Today, Howard Hanna | Rand Realty is the preeminent real estate brokerage in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, widely recognized as an industry leader for its agent training, career planning, technological innovation and market expertise. Build your career with the people who have your best interests in mind.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Sales Agent is a real estate agent who manages the sale of residential properties for clients. In this role, clients will rely on you to sell their property expediently and for the best possible value. You will research local market activity and stay up-to-date on industry trends. Real estate transactions can be an intimidating process, so you must be a good communicator and be proficient in how to make a good sale.
A successful Real Estate Sales Agent will be comfortable prospecting new client relationships and networking with other industry professionals. A goal orientated attitude, with a focus on personal development, will help in becoming a high-performing agent. An ability to think quickly and to creatively solve problems are also vital components in order to stand out in your market.
In this role, you will...
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
As a company, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent.
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 - $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Problem Solving