ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
Leads the development and implementation of client strategy and vision by leading the Key Private Bank relationship team in the identification and prioritization of critical client financial issues and advocating solutions that lead to the attainment of the clients' financial aspirations and lifetime goals. Becomes the primary client advisor and optimizes client relationships, providing pertinent financial advice to meet client needs by positioning and selling a broad array of appropriate financial products and services. Identifies/refers cross- marketing opportunities to fulfill specialized needs. Develops centers of influence in the market that can be leveraged into profitable relationships. Develops strategic relationships with all Key lines of business in order to effectively refer business and leverage partnerships to deepen and enrich the client experience. Is an astute and savvy competitor maintaining knowledge of strengths and weaknesses and product offerings and pricing of the competition. This position collaborates and performs as part of the relationship management team to execute the client strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for functions that align with the wealth sales process in daily work to create a constructive client experience. This includes:
- Maintains and expands current client relationships.
- Develops and maintains an in- depth knowledge of financial wealth management services and products as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
- Leads, coordinates, and assembles advisory team based on client needs. Acts as lead and/or client advocate/ representative on assembled team.
- Employs and maintains a disciplined approach to prospecting and the client review process using designated tracking tools to document progress on implementation of client strategies.
- Builds a prospect referral pipeline by leveraging referrals from internal and external sources.
- Actively participates in Community organizations to source business development opportunities and demonstrate Key's commitment to the local community.
- Proactively provides client solutions by contacting leads identified in the Desktop.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of client's needs, based on the review and analysis of personal and business financial data gathered through Relationship Reviews, the Desktop and personal meetings.
- Determines client needs and opportunities using the 13 wealth issues approach.
- Delivers distinctive service by completing annual relationship reviews with all "focus" clients, consistently updates the Desktop with current client data, call summaries, etc.
- Brings other relationship management team partners to the table to deepen the relationship based upon need and assessment.
- Prepares and delivers client presentations, individually and as part of a team, presenting appropriate financial solutions via consultative review and proactive contact.
- Promotes and cross- markets products and services to clients by keeping clients informed of products and services.
- Actively listens to concerns, presents a clear concise picture and provides the client with targeted solutions to close the sale.
- Presents at seminars internally for Key as well as for external organizations.
- Maintains ongoing contact with new clients to ensure a consistently positive experience with Key.
- Aggressively grows and maintains a high net worth profitable book of business by successfully closing and maintaining deals to meet or exceed individual and District revenue, contribution, fee income, loans and deposit goals.
- Maintains all banking products, including credit while mitigating risk.
- This position is responsible for either meeting or exceeding assigned individual sales goals which can include expanding existing client business, referrals and or new business growth.
- Five plus years of demonstrated sales and business development experience with proven results.
- Demonstrated strong or advanced knowledge of Invesments, Trust and Credit; ability to consult and prioritize client needs.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of financial products and banking regulations.
- Demonstrated strong client advisory skills.
- Demonstrated experience with and broad understanding of personal and commercial financial statements.
- Proven experience with and comprehensive understanding of consumer or commercial lending.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in business related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in personal computer applications to drive results.
Employees in this job are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction.
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $95,000 to $145,000 annually depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes eligibility for short-term incentive compensation and deferred incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click here
for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.FLSA STATUS:
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Qq Kbe Xqq