We are looking for innovative and passionate
people who want to develop software that is used in an industry leading application that has a clear and real-world impact. Come join our team and flexible working environment to be a part of something great! You will be working on software that will be used by end users in over 120 countries around the world!
What to expect:
As a Technical Service Leader (TSL), you will be leading
a technical team that is building software for use in the clinical trial industry.
- You will have direct line management responsibilities and technical oversight for a team of software developers.
- For each project assignment, you will be collaborating with Design Mangers, Architects, Developers, Testers & QA to ensure we deliver a high quality solution that is on time.
- Lastly, you really will be helping our clients to advance human health and make a true impact for the greater good!
How will you be doing this?
Team & Culture:
- Coding with the latest and greatest development tools from the Microsoft tech stack.
- Working with a developer friendly and mature .NET based service bus technology such as NServiceBus.
- Designing and developing within a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that is loosely coupled and adheres to modern design patterns and principles.
- Writing high quality C# / ASP.NET MVC code that has high automated unit test coverage and ensure it adheres to the SOLID principles.
- You will be writing efficient and performant LINQ queries and working within a platform that leverages asynchronous programming via Async and Await.
- You will be exposed to and use advanced C# constructs, functions, and delegates.
- You will be a technical role model and provide valuable feedback to your developers via Code Reviews.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be a key strength to our growing team. Our development group believes in a team atmosphere, where everyone is willing to help another. Our unique boot camp program for new technical hires is comprised of sessions designed to provide context around clinical trials, what we do within our platform and how, and a taste of what our developers are asked to build in real clinical trial studies.
What your colleagues at Almac are saying:
Skills & Requirements
- “One day…one of the drugs that was being tested in the clinical trial system I helped build, may be approved and I can say I had a part in that!”
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
- Required Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/analytical discipline, such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Information Technology.
- Or High School diploma/GED and 10 years technical experience in Software Development roles.
- Required Experience:
- 3 years of experience developing applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3 years of experience developing applications utilizing ASP.net MVC and C#.
- 2 years of experience demonstrating technical project leadership where you were responsible for the technical strategy of an application/project.
Let’s be exceptional together
What can Almac Group offer you?
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead .Net Developer (TSL) to request assistance.
- Asp.Net Mvc Framework
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Microsoft Sql Servers
- Project Management